I want to assure you of my love and prayers for you all as we navigate these uncertain times, and I wonder if I could encourage you to do a few of these things:
- Give thanks for one another and enjoy the slowing down where you can.
- Check out the Chaplaincy FireFly pages on both the College and Prep School.
- Join with the Church at large and light a candle at 7pm this evening as a mark of solidarity. More details can be found here. Even if you don’t hold any beliefs, you could still light a candle to show that others are in your thoughts.
- Connect your neighbours together to facilitate local community.
- Print out postcards like this. Put them through the letterboxes of your neighbours, letting them know that you’re here to help in case of emergencies.
Feel free to email any prayer requests for you and your family to email@example.com and I will light a candle for you and please do get in touch if you need any support.
Pursue faith, not fear, and be kinder than ever before.