Terms & Conditions
Copyright Licence/ Restrictions
- All Website content is protected by copyright of Brighton College or such other party as may be identified therein or thereon.
- Subject to this clause 1 and the other obligations upon you contained in these Terms, Brighton College grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use the Website for the purpose of personal non-commercial
- You may copy Website content to a local hard disk and print extracts of the
Website content for your personal use.
- The supply of any copy of Website content to a third party is permitted for personal use provided that:
. It is acknowledged that the Website are the source of the copy by incorporation of these URLs: www.brightoncollege.net, www.brightoncollege.org.uk (as a hyperlink in the case of electronic copies) and of the following statement: 'Brighton College 2015. All rights reserved'
. The third party is informed that these Terms apply and agrees to comply with them; and it is not supplied in any way for commercial purposes or gain.
- Copying of the Website content is permitted only in accordance with these Terms. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, edit or amend website content or otherwise incorporate website content into any other publication or work in any form of media. Any request to copy content outside the scope of these Terms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org